The Hardeman Historical Museum is housed in the Quanah Acme and Pacific depot. The depot is a three-story structure built-in 1908 in the Spanish mission style with a red Ludowici Seville tile roof. Its grandiose appearance is an appropriate setting for the items which represent the rich culture and exciting tales of this pioneer town of the West.
105 Green Street
Quanah, TX 79252