Wichita Falls has no shortage of holiday events! See below for a breakdown of everything you can do this Christmas season!
- A Christmas Story the Musical at the Wichita Theatre
- Catch this live musical every Friday and Saturday until December 16. Shows are at 730 pm both nights and at 200 pm on Saturdays.
- Sylvia at Backdoor Theatre
- This hilarious play is on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights until December 16. Shows are at 730m but you can purchase a dinner beginning at 630. Dinner packages must be purchased in advance.
- Nutcracker at the Memorial Auditorium
- The Nutcracker, produced by the Wichita Falls Ballet Theatre, will dance one day only – December 2. They will have a performance at 1 and at 7.
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at The Kemp Center for the Arts
- This heartwarming story will play ONLY for three performances. Catch it at 730 on December 1 and 4 or at 230 on December 3.
- Fantasy of Lights
- This annual exhibition is on the front lawn at Midwestern State University. It’s a drive or walk through fantasy land of lights. It is light at sunset every night.
- Santa at the Kell House
- Santa will be visiting the Kell House from November 29 through December 8. Visit the link for more specific dates and times as well as how to go about arranging your visit.
- Christmas with the Canadian Brass at Memorial Auditorium
- The Wichita Falls Symphony Orchestra will be performing on December 16. Don’t miss it!
If we missed something, please send us a message and let us know!!