Lift Station 25 Trompe-l’œil Mural
To apply, please submit applications electronically by July 15, 2022 11:59 pm (CST). Incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible and will not be considered.
A complete application must include:
- CONTACT INFORMATION including full name, mailing address, telephone, and email. Teams must identify one team member as primary contact.
- STATEMENT OF INTEREST in creating a new, original mural for the City of Wichita Falls. For teams, include a description of each member’s role on the team.
- CV OR RESUME (PDF or DOC format only, 4 pages max) teams must submit a CV or resume for each muralist on the team.
- 5-8 IMAGES (JPG format only, 72 DPI min + 5 MB max per file) of completed artwork; unrealized or informal mural projects may also be considered; image files must be named sequentially (i.e. 01, 02, 03…); teams may submit no more than eight images total.
- PROJECT DESCRIPTIONS of each of the uploaded image files. Include the title of the artist’s name, image, year, size, materials and a brief description. For any commissioned project(s), also include the client, budget, and location.
- PROFESSIONAL RECOMMENDATION(S) for previous work (up to 2.) These can include recommendations or endorsements from a previous client or professional contacts.
- OPTIONAL: Include links to artist websites or online profiles to committee could view.