Activity submitted by Teaching Artist, Daniel Juarez
Materials: empty toilet paper rolls, assorted paints, construction paper, glue, scissors, marker
- Fold the top end of the toilet paper roll to form the ears
- Apply a layer of white paint onto the surface of the toilet paper rolls. I used acrylic. Set aside to dry.
- Pick a base color for the farm animal of your choice. The lighter colors may require two coats. Set aside to dry.
- Take the construction paper and cut out the details of the farm animals. Glue onto the surface of the toilet paper roll. Set aside to dry.
- Use a marker for additional details and/or design. Tah-dah! All done.